Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Cake Eaters in Portland, OR


THE CAKE EATERS will be at the historic Hollywood Theater in Portland, OR 3/27-4/2! I am so excited about this because I can certainly recall seeing a Muppet Movie or two at this awesome theater and now, The Cake Eaters joins the history. Portland being my hometown, I am hoping the turnout is spectacular of course. If you had seen the movie at the POW Festival where it won Best Narrative Feature, please know that this is the new edit, so you can quiz yourself and see if you caught the changes. If you are unable to make this run, don't panic it will also be at the Bagdad Theater and Pub 4/3, but I highly recommend seeing at the Hollywood. Here are screening details. Order tickets and view showtimes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment